Our kids yoga classes introduces yoga to children in a fun, non-competitive environment that encourages self-esteem and body awareness. Yoga helps children enhance their flexibility, strength, coordination, concentration and sense of calmness through the practice of fun poses, partner and group poses, games, relaxation and breathing techniques.
- FAMILY yoga is for parents and kids ages 5 and up. Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. on June 6th, 13th, 20th, July 11th, 18th and 25th. 65 minute class.
- RESERVATION required by signing up on schedule page. Payment may be made in studio.
- Drop-in $15.00 includes one adult and one child (or two siblings) or 4 classes for $52.00
- One child – $12.00 drop-in or 4 classes for $44.00
- Kids accompanying current class card holders – $5.00 drop-in
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to register.
- Class is led by Lennon Metz, CYT 200.
Advanced Kids Yoga will begin the Fall of 2018 on September 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th.
- Ages 7 to 12
- Tuesdays at 5:00 p.m.
- 4 week series $44.00
A free class for school teams and troops
Bleu Lotus is proud to offer scout troops and school sports teams a free introductory group yoga class. Many troops and teams from area schools have learned all about yoga from their visit to Bleu Lotus. Please call or email with your request for a free 65 minute class for your troop or team. We require a minimum of 10 children or teens, two weeks advance notice and classes are scheduled between 3:00 and 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
Birthday Parties at Bleu Lotus Yoga
Looking for something different this year? Consider scheduling your child’s next birthday party with us. Our parties are a blast and kids will leave learning something new and fun. Here’s what you will receive:
- 90 minutes use of the studio (additional time available)
- 60 minute yoga instruction geared specifically towards age range, including yoga games
- Space available for outside food & cake
- Cost: $125.00 (additional time $20 per 15 minutes)